Coventry Academy provides a training course in Successful Technical Innovation in Management & Leadership
|15 - 19 Aug 2022||London - UK||$5,950|
|18 - 22 Dec 2022||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Technical innovation is essential for business to business companies, but to be successful a new product or solution has to work commercially in the market and deliver an acceptable level of profit to justify the investment.
However, most technical experts do not have an understanding of the market, the customers and their needs, or the competitors. As a result, new products or solutions fail in the market.
It is essential that technical innovation takes into account the market at an early stage in the new product development process. Some organizations that have a high rate of success have a strategy of continuously assessing the market for opportunities first, and then using technical experts to create solutions to meet the market need.
This course is designed to increase the success of technical innovation by giving attendees an understanding of what they should consider in the market, so that they avoid wasting time, money and effort developing potential new product or solutions which are likely to fail in the market.
It is specifically designed for technical organizations that manufacture products and solutions which they sell to other organizations – it is about technical innovation in business to business (B2B).
This training course will feature:
- How to make technical experts and product managers market-focused
- How to understand the market for a potential new product or service
- How to bring market knowledge into the new product development process
- How to construct a credible business case for a new technical product or solution
- How to create a product marketing strategy
- How to create a product marketing plan
- How to integrate the product marketing mix to make the product successful in the market