Coventry Academy provides a training course in The Complete Tribology Course: Friction, Wear and Lubrication in Mechanical Engineering
|09 - 13 Oct 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This Coventry Academy complete course on “Tribology: Friction, Wear and Lubrication” provides fundamental and advanced knowledge into this important topic. Tribology is the technology of friction, wear and lubrication and it has very important role on all equipment used in industry. Mitigating thermal stresses, washing out equipment wear debris and dirt, protection against friction, wear and corrosion are amongst main functions of lubrication. However, to ensure meeting those functions, most suitable lubricants must be chosen and correct procedures for testing and assessing their characteristics shall be adopted.
This training course will feature:
- Appreciation of materials behavior and fundamental properties
- Comprehensive and cost-effective understanding of maintenance engineering
- Theoretical knowledge of friction, wear and lubrication in an industrial context
- Oil lubricants properties and performance evaluation
- Practical skills in choosing and implementing most suitable lubrication systems