Coventry Academy provides a training course in The Effective Supervisor in Management & Leadership
|20 - 24 Nov 2022||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Whether you are newly promoted or an experienced supervisor, the transition from being part of a team to leading one comes with a steep learning curve and can be extremely stressful. You may have reached where you are by hard work and technical skills but leading a team to improve results for the company requires a whole different skill set.
Supervisors need to manage their own tasks as well as lead the team, solve problems, implement systems and report up and down the hierarchy. They require a solid foundation of leadership skills, time management skills, communication skills, technical skills, as well as possessing high levels of emotional intelligence, self-discipline and motivation. Stepping up the ladder gives you a broader perspective of how you and your team contribute to your companies’ goals and successes. This new perspective comes with an increased responsibility. The right training can make that challenge an exciting and empowering one.
This dynamic and interactive Coventry Academy training course will enable you to become a confident, credible and capable supervisor, by focusing on the skill set required to manage yourself, your work load and your team.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Clarifying the roles, responsibilities and strengths required of an empowered supervisor
- Developing the team’s strengths and potential to improve productivity, effectiveness and commitment
- Practical methods for effective problem solving, decision making and creative thinking
- Handling the challenges of dealing with “difficult people”, conflicts and office politics
- Leadership styles and keeping your team motivated and engaged
- Coaching and developing your team members