Coventry Academy provides a training course in The Emotionally Resilient Leader in Management & Leadership
|21 - 25 Aug 2022||Online||$2,350|
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
With the turmoil created from the COVID-19 pandemic, bringing rapid change and upheaval, these challenges identified a requirement for a different kind of mindset. Quick thinking and rapid decision making, but also the ability to be able to deal with the rapid pressures and stress; and have the mental capacity and fortitude to lead. This global situation has demonstrated that a special type of leader is required to face these challenges now - and in the future – leaders who possess ‘Emotional Resilience’ (ER). Emotional Resilience (ER) ‘the ability to cope in times of pressure and stress’, is now a key differentiator for leaders in the present and the future.
This truly innovative, dynamic, and highly interactive Coventry Academy training course has been developed to explore new approaches of leading through the development of your Emotional Resilience (ER). This is now one of the most important leadership attributes to face the challenges in the new emerging world, and those who possess this knowledge and understanding will succeed. Combining key psychological and behavioural concepts with up-to-date practical tools, this is essential development for those who wish to ‘future-proof’ their leadership development.
This online training course will feature:
- How traditional leadership has impacted the status of the world, and how those with strong Emotional Resilience (ER) win through
- The key psychological and behavioural factors needed to develop powerful Emotional Resilience (ER)
- How to develop a powerful Emotionally Resilient (ER) mindset in times of crisis and need; ‘mental fortitude’
- The key engagement and influencing skills needed for leading others in times of need
- How to make more rapid, effective, and efficient decisions to lead others
- The methods to develop self-confidence and a stronger Emotional Resilience (ER) culture in the organisation