Coventry Academy provides a training course in Trending the Industrial Revolution 4.0 through Supply Chain Excellence in Management & Leadership
|30 Oct - 03 Nov 2022||Online||$2,350|
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
Supply Chain Intelligence focuses on empowering business to better track the entire supply chain and get real-time performance insights and get full visibility along the entire process. It involves the three elements of user needs, business goals and technology solutions to support optimization. By familiarizing with the application category management, the strategic approach to procurement has potential in delivering value beyond traditional sourcing.
Business partnering is the new trending terminology for Supplier Relationship Management and the ability to negotiate and conclude a wining deal would be the core technical and competency in building better alignment with stakeholder requirements and creating long-term strategies for managing spend.
This Coventry Academy online training course will feature:
- Identification of new supply opportunities to allow the buyers to challenge their current sourcing strategies
- improving strategic sourcing activities, moving the process beyond cost saving
- Understanding stakeholder priorities and joint annual planning of category management and supplier management projects
- Managing of supplier performance, ongoing value improvement and supplier relationship quality through business partnering
- Demonstrate the Negotiation Skills are crucial to good deals