Coventry Academy provides a training course in Understanding Business Processes in Management & Leadership
|05 - 09 Dec 2022||London - UK||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
While an organization chart of a business shows its functional and hierarchical structure – who does what and who has authority – the process perspective on the way that businesses actually work, survive and prosper, reveals a different truth about value-chains where power, and importance-to-survival, look very different.
The process perspective on a business is a different paradigm in which to examine, understand and, most importantly, to improve a business in order to make it better able to compete and survive.
The process view, captured by the work of Stafford Beer and his intellectual heirs, is challenging and sometimes difficult to follow, but is worth perseverance since it offers a very powerful tool set for anyone seeking to understand and improve business performance.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- What does the term mean and why is this a different paradigm?
- What is the practical payoff for the organization of adopting this perspective?
- When is the perspective more or less appropriate?
- Demonstration of the application of the perspective
- Where in the organization and by whom should the perspective be used?