Coventry Academy provides a training course in Water Flooding in Oil and Gas Training
|30 Oct - 03 Nov 2022||Online||$2,350|
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This Coventry Academy online training course provides trainees of all aspects of production fluid behavior, operating conditions, and processing from the wellhead to custody transfer. This training course presents oilfield production handling at the surface, the treatment equipment, and the relevant processes.
This Coventry Academy online training course introduces different types of equipment and mechanical systems applied in oil and water production facilities. There are many variable conditions in production facility design and related situations. This training course provides situations and applications considering conditions and solutions of problems of oil fields. The objective is to develop deep understanding of major types, functions and control of key equipment and mechanical system. It includes several field cases with important components to enhance understanding of production system operations and performance.
This online training course also presents detailed analysis of surface production facilities of produced water and its required chemical treatment unit. Actual field cases for optimum application will be explained with online exercises and industry videos.
This Coventry Academy online training course will feature:
- Components and analysis of oil field production system
- Basics produced fluid properties controlling oil production
- Different types of well completion and components of wellhead
- Fundamentals of separation process and classification of separators
- Major types, functions and control of key equipment and mechanical system
- Properties and analysis of produced water plus required chemical EOR additives