Coventry Academy provides a training course in Water Industry Fundamentals in Power, Utilities and Energy
|21 - 25 Aug 2022||Online||$2,350|
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
Water use globally extends into many different applications, ranging from food and agricultural production to industrial and electricity production. Whilst on one hand the value of water in this array of applications tends to be evaluated based on economics alone, its real value is a totally different concept. Water is irreplaceable, its applications are limitless, and life cannot exist without it. In addition, the failure of overall coordination between the different stakeholders, is the main reason behind water waste and misuse.
It is therefore of critical importance that all professionals in the water industry are aware of the basic and most up-to-date principles and rules that apply to water use, including HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) and legal considerations.
This Coventry Academy online training course will feature:
- Review of the basic sectors in the water industry worldwide, including water use and reuse
- Detailed explanation of specific requirements relating to quality and quantity of water in different domestic and industrial applications
- Introduction to the basics of water composition, including chemistry, microbiology and physical properties and the associated risks and limitations
- Introduction to the major water treatment techniques, including potable water and wastewater
- Maintenance and monitoring of water systems and managing the Environmental, Legal and HSE requirements imposed by international regulations and guidelines