Coventry Academy provides a training course in Water Treatment in Health, Safety & Security
|02 - 06 Oct 2022||Online||$2,350|
|11 - 15 Dec 2022||Online||$2,350|
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
Water treatment in our everyday lives and in industry costs billions every year. This Coventry Academy online training course will focus on the optimization of water treatment in different applications. Choosing the right water treatment technique or simply choosing no water treatment at all, requires good knowledge of the process and the ability to find the right balance between health & safety and financial considerations. Only under these circumstances can sustainability of any water treatment project be achieved. From a different perspective, water treatment is compulsory when regulatory compliance is required, whereas voluntary water treatment can result in process optimization with ultimate reduction in costs and improvement in our quality of life.
This Coventry Academy online training course will feature:
- Review of the basic definitions of water quality in the domestic and industrial sectors
- Detailed explanation of key parameters in water chemistry and their interpretation
- Introduction to water microbiology
- Description of water treatment techniques for different processes
- Reference to combination of water treatment techniques