Coventry Academy provides a training course in Accounting, Decision Making & Financial Communication in Finance & Accounting
|14 - 18 Nov 2022||Online||$2,350|
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This Finance & Accounting online training course will provide a comprehensive illustration of how accounting information is collected, recorded, how it is analysed and presented both internally and externally, to support effective management, control, and decision making. This is important because key personnel in an organization use accounting information which is often said to be the ‘language of business’; hence it is essential to understand and to be able to use this language.
This online training course will also introduce delegates to the systems and structures of financial and management accounting and their value in ensuring the success of the business. Delegates will be exposed to, and enjoy an ‘MBA Level’ experience in terms of content, instruction, discussion, and team exercises.
This Coventry Academy online training course will feature:
- The finance function, and financial and management accounting systems
- The income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement
- How to accurately determine product or service costs
- Accounting techniques for effective decision making
- Using budgets to control the business