Coventry Academy provides a training course in Advanced Communication & Problem Solving in Management & Leadership
|08 - 19 Aug 2022||Paris - France||$11,900|
|14 - 25 Nov 2022||London - UK||$11,900|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This highly interactive training course will look into the tried and trusted management processes, procedures and methodology used by many companies to build productive and cohesive units whilst establishing strong working relationships. It will explore: behaviour; communication; leadership styles; problem identification to solution generation; evaluating creative techniques; how to challenge more ‘outcomes thinking’.
Excellent communication is essential for the creation of a highly effective and productive organisation; building rapport with people develops trust, openness and meaningful relationships. Decision making and problem solving represent the most important of all managerial and leadership activities; making timely, well-considered and informed decisions, will lead your team and organisation to deserved success.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- The psychology of personality and how this influences the solutions we select ensuring greater understanding of the behavioural traits of yourself and others
- The application of whole brain thinking to the problem solving process in order to balance the logical and creative dimensions of problem solving
- Assessing personal creativity and challenge the mental blocks that limit our thinking
- Practical solutions to work related issues through Neuro Linguistic Programming, Emotional Intelligence and psychometric profiling
- Advanced communication and motivation models essential to modern day business units that will greatly enhanced leadership skills
This comprehensive training course consists of two modules which can be booked as a 10 Day Training event, or as individual, 5 Day training courses.
Module 2 - Advanced Problem Solving & Decision Making