Coventry Academy provides a training course in Agency Banking in Finance & Accounting
|22 - 26 Aug 2022||London - UK||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This highly participative and comprehensive Coventry Academy Agency Banking training course will help you to understand the benefits of agency banking, especially in an emerging economy context and the practical implementation of the principles in order to unlock the benefit of the model.
Agency banking is defined as the process where a private entity has been contracted by a commercial bank, subject to specific legislation, to provide specific services on behalf of the bank. This entity shall be equipped with the skills necessary to provide basic banking services according to standards set by the bank. This will provide the opportunity to access financial products and services at a location nearest to the customer, thus breaking down certain barriers to financial inclusion such as cost and accessibility.
This training course seeks to provide you with skills such as organizational risk assessment, formulation and implementation of well-designed controls, establishment of relations with agents, defining financial policies and a practical know-how in order to capitalize on the benefits of agency banking, thus enhancing stakeholder value.
The Agency Banking training course will feature the following highlights:
- An overview of Agency banking and the benefits thereof
- An in depth look at the control environment and implementation of controls
- Analysis of the various risks impacting agency banking
- Practical guidelines for working with agents
- Tools to account for transactions and integrate with financial reporting
- The development of a roadmap for implementation of an agency banking model