Coventry Academy provides a training course in Amine Gas Sweetening and Sulphur Recovery in Oil and Gas Training
|16 - 20 Oct 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Natural Gas is considered to contribute less greenhouse gas emissions than other fossil fuels. It has therefore been touted to be the fuel of choice by nations and is considered to serve as a transition until renewable sources mature to the point that they can replace fossil fuels. The abundance of this fossil fuel and the diversity of its composition, requires that in many cases it has to be treated to meet a variety of specifications.
This Coventry Academy Training Course aims to equip the attending delegates with the knowledge of all the current processes used for the removal of acidic and other contaminants (primarily H2S and CO2 but also water vapor, mercury Nitrogen, Argon) from hydrocarbon streams.
This course will concentrate on Sulphur Recovery Processes including a thorough understanding of the chemical limitations of the Claus Unit and the modifications that have followed, including the Super Claus and Euroclaus. The course will conclude with an examination of the various tail gas treatment processes including Shell’s SCOT and Thiopaq.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Understanding of Amine Gas Processing Units’ operating and maintenance techniques
- Familiarization of Sulphur Recovery process operating and design considerations
- Understand common operational problems and their troubleshooting
- Ability to put in place measures to maximize efficient operation
- Improve process optimization techniques
- Interface with other gas processing units