Coventry Academy provides a training course in Collaborative Intelligence in Management & Leadership
|04 - 08 Sep 2022||Amman - Jordan||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This highly participative Coventry Academy training course will equip you to be a team member who can practice collaborative thinking and intelligence. Collaborative thinking is a procedure where members of a group combine their strengths and backgrounds to produce a collection of ideas to address a particular problem. Instead of an individual attempting to solve a problem alone, a group of people encourages creative thinking and yields an advantage with their various backgrounds and strengths. Delegates will acquire critical thinking and fosters innovation which will support them in overcoming workplace problems. Collaborative thinking results in a team effort to solve problems in a holistic, synergistic and intelligent way.
This training course will feature:
- Collaborative thinking process techniques
- Collaborative conversations to stimulate participation
- Adaptability to various team dynamics, background and personality
- Creative problem-solving for finding solutions
- Active listening skills for workplace discussions