Coventry Academy provides a training course in Decision Analysis for Operation & Maintenance Professionals in Maintenance Management
|27 Jun - 01 Jul 2022||London - UK||$5,950|
|14 - 18 Aug 2022||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|16 - 20 Oct 2022||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This comprehensive Coventry Academy training course examines techniques for decision analysis with emphasis on prioritization and the decision making process to be carried out by Operation, Maintenance and Reliability Professionals. It provides a strong overall view of key decisions related to areas for operations, maintenance and reliability activities including examples related to these fields and case studies of learning from both success and failures.
Decision-making is the most central human activity, intrinsic in our biology and done both consciously and unconsciously. We need it to survive. Taking a decision is not just a question of selecting the best alternative. Often one needs to prioritise all the alternatives for resource allocation among a portfolio of option, or to examine the effect of changes introduced to initial judgments. We need to set priorities on these solutions according to their effectiveness by considering their benefits, costs, risks, and opportunities, and the resources they need.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Breaking a problem down into its constituent parts or components, in the framework of a hierarchy
- Establishing importance or priority to rank the alternatives is a comprehensive & general way to look at the problem in a formal manner
- Application of Multi Criteria Decision-Making (MCDM) to practical problems
- Introduction to different operational research & management science methods
- Enhance decision-making with goals and criteria & show how to measure and rank them