Coventry Academy provides a training course in Electrical Faults: Causes, Analysis, Detection & Remedies in Electrical Engineering
|29 May - 02 Jun 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
|28 Aug - 01 Sep 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This Electrical Faults training course teaches practical electrical troubleshooting and is concerned with the calculation of fault currents in electrical power systems. Short-circuit currents are associated with large amounts of very destructive energy and therefore calculations must be made to ensure that the short-circuit ratings of equipment are adequate to cater for these high currents. Accurate assessment of these currents is also essential for determining the settings of the system protection devices.
This training course includes the preparation of the system for analysis, by manual calculation and by the use of computer analysis. Participants will be introduced to the various fault analysis software programs. Also, all protection device and how to configure the multifunction relay by using relay simulation program will be included.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Identification of causes of electrical faults
- Understanding three phase short circuit currents
- Recognition of unsymmetrical faults in transformers
- Partial discharge phenomena and how to apply the required analysis
- Representation of unsymmetrical faults in a power system
- Manual and software assisted of fault currents
- Simulation for protection relays configuration