Coventry Academy provides a training course in Industrial Hygiene & Occupational Health in Health, Safety & Security
|11 - 15 Sep 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
The health of the workforce is vital to the performance of the organisation. This course focuses on an understanding of good industrial hygiene and occupational health, and how this area affects the health and well-being of employees and contractors who are exposed to health hazards in the workplace. Industrial hygiene and occupational health programs play a vital role in helping an organisation care for and understand the occupational health risks to their employees, enabling them to protect them and, to subsequently reduce sickness absence levels and optimise employee performance.
Industrial hygiene and occupational health are a vital component of an organisation’s health and safety management system for the effective management of operational risks. The purpose of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and understanding of industrial hygiene and occupational health issues and their solutions.
This training course will feature:
- Understanding the importance of Health in “Health & Safety”
- Assessments of risks to health, and the implementation of proportionate control measures
- Information on how work and work activities can adversely affect workers
- Syndicate sessions covering some (apparently) simple projects, and learning lessons applicable to most organisations
- Embedding Health into the Culture and Policy of an organisation