Coventry Academy provides a training course in Master Class: Accounting & Finance in Finance & Accounting
|08 - 19 Aug 2022||Geneva - Switzerland||$11,900|
|14 - 25 Nov 2022||London - UK||$11,900|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This finance & accounting training course is designed to cover the role and importance of accounting and finance in today’s business world. It will provide an ‘MBA level’ experience in terms of content, instruction, discussion and team exercises.
The training course includes a comprehensive illustration of how accounting information is collected, recorded, analysed and presented both internally and externally, to support effective management, control and decision making. The training course offers insights into the main factors that are essential to the successful financial management of corporations, including the efficient allocation of resources within the economic, competitive and physical environment. The training course will also put emphasis on the importance of good quality corporate governance and management of financial risks.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- The finance function, and financial and management accounting systems
- The income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement
- Using budgets to control the business
- The relevance and importance of finance to the success of your business
- Techniques available to determine the most profitable and worthwhile investments for your business
This comprehensive training course consists of two modules which can be booked as a 10 Day Training event, or as individual, 5 Day courses.