Coventry Academy provides a training course in Power System Analysis in Power, Utilities and Energy
|23 - 27 Oct 2022||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This highly informative training course covers the essential elements of power system analysis, both from a theoretical perspective and more importantly, from a practical viewpoint. Methods that are often covered as abstract mathematical procedures, such as phasors, per-unit and symmetrical components, are presented in a straightforward and understandable manner. Modeling and analysis is viewed in a real-world sense, not as simply a step-by-step procedure. After completing this training course, you will have an intuitive feel of how the power system behaves and how it needs to be analyzed under both normal and contingency conditions.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Review of phasors, per-unit and three-phase power concepts
- Modeling information for transmission lines, transformers, generators, and loads
- Power flow analysis and system operation
- Short circuit analysis including symmetrical components
- Transient stability analysis