Coventry Academy provides a training course in Process Engineering Essentials in Mechanical Engineering
Why Choose this Training Course?
The Process Engineering Essentials training course in Dubai is well-matched to those professionals and practitioners who require familiarity not only with chemical engineering principles, but also with many of the other engineering disciplines including mechanical, electrical and instrumentation. This is essential since Process Engineering is at the heart of much of the chemical, oil, gas, and petrochemical industries. Process Engineers are interested in the transportation and transformation of solids, liquids and gases. In the oil and gas sector, of specific importance are separation processes including distillation, heat transfer, hydraulics and fluid flow, reaction engineering, but also process control and economics. This training course focuses on the central areas of process engineering and guides the delegates in developing both fundamental and practical understandings of key issues.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- A practical introduction to the fundamentals of process engineering
- Key areas applicable to major process industries especially oil, gas & petrochemical
- Process Engineering influence on Safety and Risk
- Optimisation of process design and control
- Costs and project costing