Coventry Academy provides a training course in Strategic Planning, Development & Implementation in Management & Leadership
|22 - 26 Aug 2022||Vienna - Austria||$5,950|
|07 - 11 Nov 2022||Amsterdam - The Netherlands||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This challenging and interactive Coventry Academy training course focuses on the leadership behaviors needed by high-performance organisations to succeed in the long term. Focusing on the need for strategic thinking to add real value to stakeholders and customers, thereby ensuring sustainability, delegates will develop skills in strategy development as well as addressing the challenges of effective implementation.
Delegates will have the opportunity to share experiences and good practice, together with input from latest management theories. They will evaluate the effectiveness of systems and processes as well as the ‘soft’ organizational factors, such as communications and performance management, needed to develop mindsets and behaviors for successful outcomes.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- How to identify critical strategic issues and opportunities
- How to enhance your own & your organization’s strategic thinking to envision strategic initiatives
- How to generate and support effective strategic thinking down to all levels in the organization
- How to prioritize issues based on clear objectives and organizational capabilities to deliver high added value
- How to lead and motivate teams and businesses in diverse, turbulent and complex environments