Coventry Academy provides a training course in The Complete Course on Contracts & Project Management in Contracts Management
|31 Oct - 11 Nov 2022||Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia||$11,900|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This intensive 10-day training course offers complete guidance for managing all types of projects that include the complexity of commercial and business relationships. The training course explores how to ensure projects deliver outcomes which are client-focused, contractually appropriate and organizationally relevant.
This training course covers key aspects of project definition, planning, control and handover to ensure relevant quality within time, budget and resource constraints. It explores in detail what a contract does (and does not) require each party to the contract to do, and the consequences for both parties of any failure. It also tackles team leadership, stakeholder management and project communication.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Introduction to the world of contracts and project management
- Project definition, planning & control, leadership, stakeholder management & communication
- Differences in approach between different legal & contracting systems
- Risk allocation in contract management & dispute resolution in contractual disputes
- Protecting your company’s interests when contracting in an international context
This comprehensive training course consists of two modules which can be booked as a 10 Day Training event, or as individual, 5 Day courses.
Module 1 - The Complete Course on Contracts Management
Module 2 - The Complete Course on Project Management