Coventry Academy provides a training course in The Happy Workplace Leadership Programme in Management & Leadership
|08 - 12 Aug 2022||Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia||$5,950|
|21 - 25 Nov 2022||Athens - Greece||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
If you were selecting one person out of two (either for a business position, or as a personal friend), one was bright, positive, smiley and happy, and the other, negative, grumpy depressed and unhappy, which one would you choose? 99% of you would choose the positive, happy person! Why? Because that person is affecting your environment and relationships!
In 2011, the UN encouraged the member countries to look at happiness for a holistic approach for development.\" In 2016, the Government of the United Arab Emirates, appointed, a Chief Happiness Officer, which is an HR Manager with a special qualification: he/she believes that happy employees make better employees. They stated, that “Every single action towards a person regarding their relation with the company, meaning all HR processes, can be re-defined to ensure a happy experience and a happiness-driven workplace. Recruitment and onboarding, career planning, performance management, succession management, engagement and recognition, off-boarding and retirement, these are all areas that can benefit immensely from a happiness-oriented approach”
This Coventry Academy training course, “The Happy Workplace Leadership programme”, has been especially designed to empower leaders to create a positive, happy attitudinal environment, that will greatly increase productivity and success in the workplace.
This training course will feature:
- The challenge of personal development change
- Identifying the significance of interpersonal relationship skills
- How to develop a self-coaching motivation happiness programme
- How to introduce attitudinal mindset changes that will motivate your life to an exciting new level
- The latest studies on how to reprogramme the subconscious mind
- How to inspire, equip and motivate others into a success, peak performance life style