Coventry Academy provides a training course in The Neuroscience of Leadership & Performance in Management & Leadership
|08 - 12 Aug 2022||Honolulu - USA||$6,950|
|04 - 08 Dec 2022||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This highly interactive Coventry Academy Neuroscience of Leadership and Performance training course expounds about current research on how we can increase our critical thinking skills and even intelligence. Previous genetic theories say that “leaders are born, not made”, however neuroscience shows that we can continue to adapt, learn and improve irrespective of age and genetics. You will gain the latest neuroscience insights to develop a successful leadership style and the ability to regulate the mind’s thought processes. Knowing how to tap into the brain’s power brings a competitive edge, develops leadership excellence and positive relationships with employees.
This training course will feature:
- Building positive relationships for leadership excellence
- Neuroscience leadership and how our thoughts affect our responses to others
- Creative thinking techniques for a competitive advantage
- How to improve workplace performance
- Ability to manage criticism and give appropriate feedback