Coventry Academy provides a training course in Building Task Leadership Skills in Management & Leadership
|21 Aug - 01 Sep 2022||Dubai - UAE||$11,900|
|20 Nov - 01 Dec 2022||Dubai - UAE||$11,900|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This series of two Coventry Academy training courses focuses on the use of productive practices that allows a person to become more self-confident and communicate in a confident manner. This is important to deliver effective and efficient project work, establish priorities and meet deadlines. This is crucial because the level of competition in current business environments requires an emphasis on practices that build a personal level of self-confidence and assists in management of personal and work group tasks, priorities and projects.
All types of organizations need to find more productive means to offer their products and/or services and build confidence and assertiveness in employees.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- How to communicate confidently to groups of people
- Techniques to establish priorities for work and be able to meet crucial deadlines
- Management methods, processes and procedures to be more productive
- How to communicate professionally to senior management
- Techniques on how to interact better with others to complete tasks
This comprehensive Coventry Academy training course consists of two modules which can be booked as a 10 Day Training event, or as individual, 5 Day training courses.
Module 1 - Leading with Confidence