Coventry Academy provides a training course in Finance, Risk Management & Corporate Governance in Finance & Accounting
|19 - 23 Jun 2022||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|15 - 19 Aug 2022||Geneva - Switzerland||$5,950|
|21 - 25 Nov 2022||London - UK||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This Coventry Academy training course provides delegates with the essential knowledge and skills to enable them to manage both finance and financial risk more effectively, thereby increasing performance and returns whilst reducing risk. Delegates will leave with a clear understanding of finance terminology and the latest risk management instruments and techniques to enable them to make an effective contribution to the workplace. It also provides a clear understanding of the need for effective Corporate Governance and the benefits this brings to the company and its major stakeholders.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- The latest financial tools and techniques to evaluate financial performance
- Methods to improve efficiency, profitability and liquidity
- The evaluation of sources of finance and investment decisions
- Identification, measurement and management of financial risk
- The role of corporate governance in effectively meeting the needs of all major stakeholders