Coventry Academy provides a training course in First Line Manager in Management & Leadership
|17 - 21 Jul 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
|16 - 20 Oct 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
Why Choose this Course?
The role of the First Line Manager is diverse, covering a wide range of operational, functional and development areas. The role is without a doubt, pivotal in an organisation’s success. It provides the main integration of managing the operations and functional accountability that will define the success and viability of the company. This may be the first managerial position in your career. It is of critical importance that First Line Managers receive the best development in order to succeed in their role.
On this highly interactive and engaging Coventry Academy training course, participants will gain the required knowledge, understanding and skills to be able to lead and manage as First Line Managers effectively. The training course will start with understanding the key components of the role, behaviours and competences. It is important that problem solving, creative, critical and systems thinking is understood in order to make the most effective decision in the workplace. Communication and key interpersonal skills, along with active planning of team resources are subsequently covered, culminating in getting the best out of others through pro-active performance management and on-the-job coaching.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- The importance of the First Line Manager role for organizational success
- Techniques and skills to analyse risks and problems in order to provide effective decisions
- Key interpersonal skills needed to influence others through effective work-based communication
- Essential organising, resource and team planning techniques
- Methods for developing increased performance