Coventry Academy provides a training course in Food Safety Management in Health, Safety & Security
|19 - 23 Jun 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
|16 - 20 Oct 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This Coventry Academy training course in Dubai will provide deeper insights on how to implement an effective and robust Food Safety Policy in any organisation in the food production, supply and consumption chain. This training course will enable an organisation to minimize the risk of exposing itself to legal and financial risks as a result of failing to deliver safe and healthy food to its customers and/or end consumers.
This shall be accomplished through a detailed reference to the principles of Food Safety Management, as these are defined in ISO 22000:2005. This international standard has basically combined into a single document the principles of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) and those of the Codex Alimentarius Commission.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Review of international guidelines and regulations regarding food safety and the need for an organisation to demonstrate compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory food safety requirements
- Evaluation of customer needs and how these relate to food safety
- Human resources allocation and related requirements
- How to effectively communicate food safety issues to the different stakeholders in the food chain
- The documentation needed to ensure that the organisation conforms to its stated food safety policy
- The need for certification or registration of a food safety management system