Coventry Academy provides a training course in Leadership & Strategic Impact in Management & Leadership
|09 - 13 Oct 2022||Online||$2,350|
|25 - 29 Dec 2022||Online||$2,350|
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
By attending this highly interactive and challenging training course, managers and leaders will gain insights into the complex subject of ‘strategy’. The link between effective leadership and organisational strategy is crucial. Failing to plan results in confusion and poor decision-making. Before planning, leaders must determine the outcomes they seek and share their vision across the organisation, to maximise commitment to action. Only by galvanizing the workforce, being clear about the aims and making best use of resources, can organisations beat the competition and achieve their objectives.
Attendance at this Coventry Academy online training course offers delegates the opportunity to develop their leadership skills, gain expertise in strategy and learn to communicate more effectively with their people. By enhancing their skills, leaders and emergent leaders will achieve much better outcomes for themselves and their organisation.
This Coventry Academy online training course will feature:
- The importance of strategic thinking to deliver business success
- The need for a systematic approach to strategy formulation & implementation
- Use of appropriate measurement to track performance and inform future strategy
- Communicating effectively throughout the organisation to maximise performance
- Key leadership competencies for the 21st Century: Strategic and Agile thinking