Coventry Academy provides a training course in Process Equipment & Piping Systems in Mechanical Engineering
|18 - 22 Dec 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This Process Equipment & Piping Systems training course in Dubai is designed to provide practical aspects of the mechanical design of pressure vessels, storage tanks, thermal equipment, piping systems and fluid transport machinery. This training course will discuss the performance of these components under various operating conditions including in-depth explanation on the process of material degradation such as corrosion, erosion, fatigue and others that may lead to component failure.
Several examples and case studies included in the workshops and will demonstrate the application of Fitness for Service (FFS) assessment method that enables quantitative evaluation of the remaining life in service of any component of equipment. Failure prevention methods will also be discussed and explained.
The Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Explanation of mechanical design of pressurized equipment according to ASME Code
- Consideration of best operating conditions: Integrity Operating Window and MOC
- Analysis of damage and degradation mechanisms that affect process equipment and piping
- Guidance for selecting the most appropriate inspection method based on API code guidelines
- Procedure for assessing the existing flaws and defects in the given component