Coventry Academy provides a training course in Contract Management Principles & Practices in Contracts Management
|20 - 24 Nov 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Staff involved in the contracting process need to be effective and efficient in applying contract management principles and practices. Without the necessary knowledge and skills, they won’t obtain the best results from contractors, service providers, vendors and other business partners with whom their organisation is doing business. Procurement and supplier management can be a hazardous process which will trip up the untrained or inexperienced manager. This Coventry Academy training course will give those staff the foundations to manage third-party suppliers effectively – whether in the field of construction, the supply of equipment and materials, or in the delivery of services.
This training course will feature:
- What can go wrong when managing a supplier contract – and how it can damage your business
- How to spot – and prepare for – the risks that lie ahead in a contracting situation
- How to control contract performance from the start – by setting an appropriate management framework, before the contract is signed
- Why you need to motivate your third-party supplier, and the range of techniques to use to improve his results for you
- What to do if things go wrong – including stepping in, substitution, terminating and dispute resolution