Coventry Academy provides a training course in Leadership Traits for The Post-COVID World in Management & Leadership
|18 - 22 Sep 2022||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|26 - 30 Dec 2022||London - UK||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
COVID-19 has changed what business management and leadership looks like, now and for the future. Smart leaders are adapting their strategies to this new work environment. This course shows how you can change and upgrade your skills in a Post-COVID world.
There are three factors arising in a Post-COVID organisation: fewer staff and financial resources, more concern over staff morale and stress, and increased use of outsourcing, online and automation.
This training course will you give the knowledge and understanding to meet these three challenges, plus engage effectively with remote staff and stakeholders, lead with certainty and empathy, and plan well in a changing and uncertain world.
This essential leadership training course will give both experienced and emerging managers and leaders the attitudes, skills and methods to get results in a Post-Coronavirus world. Things will never be quite as they were, and uncertainty and remote working are likely to be with us for many years.
This training course will feature:
- How to build new levels of trust, motivation and engagement – even when working remotely
- Ways to create ‘superteams’ to work faster and more effectively with fewer staff and resources
- Principles of reducing costs and increasing results by building flexibility and resilience into your operations
- New ways of working – reducing stress and increasing delegation, communication and responsibility
- How to upgrade the skills and re-motivate staff in a Post-COVID world