Coventry Academy provides a training course in Negotiating & Dispute Resolutions in Management & Leadership
|13 - 17 Nov 2022||Online||$2,350|
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This recently updated, comprehensive Coventry Academy online training course will enhance delegates’ ability to negotiate effectively - a critical competency for internal and external business negotiations. It will equip them with a detailed understanding of the negotiation process and an appreciation of the elements of planning a strategy to achieve workable solutions and success.
This Coventry Academy online training course covers the key stages of negotiation, considers how disputes arise, and provides delegates with the skills to follow a structured process to achieve results. The delegates will be introduced to different negotiation styles, tactics and at the same time learn how to recognise and counter them effectively.
This Coventry Academy online training course will feature:
- The key stages and terms used when describing the negotiation process
- Planning strategically for negotiation
- Power and communication models used in negotiation
- The importance of influencing skills and team dynamics when negotiating
- Responding effectively to harsh and aggressive tactics