Coventry Academy provides a training course in Project Management for Non-Managerial in Project Management
|05 - 09 Dec 2022||London - UK||$5,950|
Why Choose This Training Course?
With the exponential growth in human skills and technology over the past five decades, projects have become increasingly demanding, valuable and complex. As such, the need to not only understand but also be actively involved in project management has become an essential skill required of most working professionals. By better understanding how projects are planned, organized and controlled from the start to finish, non-managerial personnel will be able to play a crucial role in the successful delivery of projects of all types and sizes.
This Coventry Academy training course is tailored to provide all participants with a solid grounding in the fundamentals of project management. This will not only help develop you into an essential member of any successful project team but will also provide you with the necessary skills to become a highly successful project manager in your own right.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Learning about what makes projects complex
- Understanding the importance of project context and environment
- Developing skills in project planning and organising
- Recognising how to identify and manage project risks
- Learning how to control projects and adapt to change
- Understanding what it takes to be a project manager and team leader