Coventry Academy provides a training course in Women in Leadership in Professional Development for Women
|06 - 10 Nov 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Perhaps you’ve got great ideas but want to be taken more seriously. Or you work harder than your equals but want more recognition or opportunity to make a real difference. Maybe you are doing a great job at managing your work and your team but you need an extra boost of confidence and ability to call yourself a true leader.
Women’s innate sense of responsibility, people skills, and creativity are well known and as more and more women are entering the workforce, they are proving themselves to be invaluable assets to their company’s. However for women to truly step up and into leadership roles with confidence, they need the knowledge, support, encouragement which comes from trainings especially designed with the women leader in mind.
This Coventry Academy training course empowers women to value themselves, and develop their leadership potential by focusing on the skills, attitudes and qualities that are especially required by women in the work place. As well as preparing them for the internal and external obstacles likely to be faced along the way. This training course offers a truly unique opportunity for women to take a high jump in terms of their confidence and competence as leaders in the workplace.
This training course will feature:
- Tools for increased self-awareness, self-confidence, and self-management
- Common leadership mistakes women make and how to avoid them
- Opportunities to practice vital communication skills such as presenting, setting boundaries and conflict management
- Strategies for becoming a transformational leader work with your team to create a clear purpose, vision and mission
- Techniques to enable you to think creatively, solve problems and make decisions
- The 8 habits of highly effective women leaders