Coventry Academy provides a training course in Effective Negotiation, Persuasion & Critical Thinking in Management & Leadership
|19 - 23 Sep 2022||London - UK||$5,950|
|11 - 15 Dec 2022||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This highly popular Coventry Academy training course considers the importance of planning strategically for any negotiation and developing relationships through the application of influence and persuasion. Delegates will work on critical thinking processes to enable them to make better planning decisions in order to achieve success when negotiating alliances.
This training course will equip delegates with an essential framework for effective negotiation starting with the planning process and understanding why it is essential to consider the critical points in building and maintaining relationships. Delegates will have the opportunity to exercise and improve their influencing and persuasion skills and build higher-level communication ability in order to deliver results and maintain alliances for the mutual benefit of the parties involved.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Applying critical thinking when planning a strategy for negotiation
- Defining the stages within a negotiation process
- Understanding the key issues in forming and maintaining alliances
- Discussing how to defend yourself from aggressive tactics and ploys in negotiation
- Developing higher level communication skills for influencing others
- Applying more influence when negotiating through practical exercises