Coventry Academy provides a training course in Enterprise Project Management & Business Performance in Project Management
|13 - 17 Jun 2022||Amsterdam - The Netherlands||$5,950|
|09 - 13 Oct 2022||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
One failed project, can wipe out a year’s profits!
Projects are the modern way of life for most organisations. Investment in projects is what drives forward Enterprises into innovation or improving current products and services to help improve business performance. The world has never moved at a faster pace, and projects are the route to the journey towards market-place excellence. Yet, still, too many poor projects are chosen, or good projects are poorly delivered.
Projects are no longer a useful “add on” skill; project management is fast becoming a vital competency for key decision-makers as well as project team members in any organisation. This training programme will provide a powerful knowledge and skill set to understand the intricacies of selecting the best projects, and ensuring that they are organised, delivered and embedded well.
This training course will feature:
- Effective analysis skills to understand and respond to the company need
- A positive ‘mind-set’ to engage in projects more effectively
- The processes for initiating and planning projects
- How to ensure solution-focus decisions are made
- How to measure, manage, lead and improve business performance
- The key concepts and methods of Business Process Re-engineering