Coventry Academy provides a training course in The Director as a Strategic Leader in Management & Leadership
|21 - 25 Nov 2022||London - UK||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This 5-day intensive training course provides directors and managers the opportunity to develop and enhance both the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills needed for strategic leadership.
Developing top leaders is an art not a science. Leaders must inspire and motivate, whilst also having the long sighted abilities to create Visions and set organisational direction. They must have excellent inter-personal skills, whilst also being able to analyse financial reports. They must develop excellent stakeholder relationships, be clear about organisational priorities and have the ability to resolve conflicts and achieve compromises.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- The different roles board directors must adopt
- The key elements of developing and implementing company strategy
- Corporate governance: decision-making, transparency and risk
- Leadership skills including influencing, conflict resolution and interpersonal abilities
- The crucial role of effective communications inside and outside the organisation