Coventry Academy provides a training course in The Three-Dimensions of Leadership in Management & Leadership
|18 - 22 Dec 2022||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This training course teaches you to lead with a 3-pronged focus to effectively accomplish organizational assignments. As Einstein saw the elements of ‘E=MC2‘ which already were present, but unrealized by others, so does seeing The Three-Dimensions of “Mission, Resources and Context” (MRC) equip you to overcome every organizational challenge, regardless of what position you hold within your company. Author Earl Wallace forged the MRC concepts in common everyday operations where people were transformed into uncommon teams who learned to effectively negotiate people, partners and politics to increase cooperation and inspire first-of-a-kind achievements in three different government service industries. Private sector businesses also appreciate the power of these concepts!
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- How 3-D MRC thinking solves today’s challenges in ways that position processes for the organization’s future
- How to manage your organization’s options by handling its resources to achieve its goals
- How 3-D MRC values help coach, supervise and motivate others to meet organizational needs
- The strategic skills to navigate organizational politics to achieve the missions that matter most
- Practical guidelines for training, delegating and disciplining to move the organization’s teams forward