Coventry Academy provides a training course in Strategy, Risks, Negotiation & Leadership in Management & Leadership
|12 - 16 Sep 2022||Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia||$5,950|
|05 - 09 Dec 2022||Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
In a post pandemic world, leaders are faced with immense challenges. Existing strategies may no longer be fit for purpose and new risks must be taken into account. The organisation’s planning process is under review, as are the managers contributing to strategy development. To be effective, leaders must be confident in people skills to persuade, negotiate and implement new approaches.
This Coventry Academy training course encompasses both the techniques and methods of strategy development with the leadership and understanding of people which managers and leaders require to enable the plans to be implemented.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Tools and techniques for strategy development and planning
- Approaches for identifying and managing risks
- How to deliver Win-Win negotiating strategies
- Self-awareness and development of effective leadership styles
- Practice in persuasion, negotiation and management of conflict skills