Coventry Academy provides a training course in Managing Employee Performance, Behaviour & Attitudes
|15 - 19 Aug 2022||Istanbul - Turkey||$5,950|
|20 - 24 Nov 2022||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This exciting and innovative training course will introduce you to the latest and best practices in managing employee performance, behaviour & attitudes. Managing Performance is about getting the right things done in the right way by the right people. It involves directing and supporting employees in line with the organisation’s vision and mission and ensuring that the organisation’s strategic goals reflect the needs of the business and are understood by all.
All Managers, Leaders and Professional Staff need to understand human psychology, human behaviour and employee attitudes. Your professional career will be enhanced by attending this important 5-day Coventry Academy training course.
This training course will feature:
- Understanding of human psychological behaviour
- Managing good performance and poor performance
- How to give effective feedback to others
- Develop self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Transition from a technical expert to a people manager